Sunday, October 4, 2015

Positivity

Oh yeah, this week at work we're going for a week of .... Positivity!  No Negative comments (or thinking) allowed, LOL!   The whole premise is that we control our own emotions and attitudes.  It will be tough because it's easy to get swallowed in frustration but will be good to work at staying optimistic!  

I'm grateful they care!   This inspired my card for today.  I used the colors for the Sb.com October Card Challenge Color Category and Tuesday Morning Sketches #320. 


CTMH Supplies:  Paper Olivia, Stamps C1515 Flirty, Inks Grape, Lagoon, Cocoa, Canary, Sunset, Sparkle Trim Purple, Gold Glitter Gems, Misc Ribbon

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...