Monday, December 15, 2014

Skating In for December Day #15

Woohoo....10 days, 10 days....I'm actually more on countdown for my Holiday Time off at this point, LOL!   Not that I don't love Christmas with my family but I truly love that it comes with lots of days off to hang out at home.  

This weekend it was VSN (Virtual Scrap Nights) over at SCS and the challenge was to use a stamp with "skates" or "skating".   I had more choice of stamps than I realized but love this little elf on his candy cane skates, hahaha.    I used Freshly Made Sketches #166 for this one.

CTMH Supplies:   Paper Pear & Partridge, Stamps B1313 Merry Pursuits, Ink Black, Shinhan Markers,  Shimmer Trim Red, Gold, Twine Cranberry, Gold Sequins

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...