Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Celebrating December Day #3



Today on Day #3, I'm sharing one of the cards I made for my BFF who is Jewish.  I've made 8 cards for her, one for each day of Hanukkah.   This year the celebration begins on Wednesday the 17th and I have this card planned for the 8th day.  I haven't added a sentiment yet because I want to put different ones on each card and I have to get it planned. 

The Menorah is cut from sparkly gold paper and really looks pretty on the Frosted background.   The sketch is from this week's Retro Sketches #143. 

CTMH Supplies: Paper Frosted, CS Black, Lagoon, Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, Diagonal EB Folder, Black Shimmer Trim, Lagoon Hearts and Houndstooth Washi Tape, Black Sparkles

1 comment:

Tracey McNeely said...

Lovely card for your friend. Thank you so much for sharing with us at RetroSketches!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...