Thursday, November 6, 2014

Artfully Sent --- Happy Birthday


Welcome to the "Artfully Sent" Blog Hop for November!  Woohoo!  If you're hopping along with us, you just got here from Gina's Blog.   What a great hop to see all of the wonderful creations you can do with the CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge.   For my first card with this cartridge, I made my Hubby a Birthday Card.   When I saw the images in the book,  I knew it was just perfect for him.

You see, he's a "car guy" and he has a Ford Street Rod so when I saw this Model T, I knew it would make the perfect B-Day card for him.   The cuts for the Artfully Sent cartridge are set up for 5x7 Cards.  I don't generally make that size but it came out great and I look forward to making more.  My Hubby loved it and was quite surprised that it "popped up".   The card is sitting on his dresser still so I know he liked it.  Aww..  The Clouds were cut from the Art Philosophy Cartridge.
Now, hop on over to Donna's Blog and check out the Inspiration she has posted for you to enjoy!  If you get lost along the way, HERE is the list of all the hoppers!  
 
CTMH Supplies:
Paper CS Slate, Cranberry, White
Cricut Cartridge Artfully Sent, Art Philosophy
Silver Sequins
Dot Emboss Folder




6 comments:

Gina Brandstetter said...

Ah!! Love this car!! I will have to use this key to make a card for my dad!

Unknown said...

This is just great!!

Donna said...

Great card! Love the tire tracks and your colour palette.

Cat Nowak said...

Great card! I love how you used the tire tracks.

Melissa Robinson said...

Yes! My dad would love this card too!

Brenda Lapp said...

Great card for a guy. I too love the tire tracks!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...