Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Moonlighting


I have to admit ... it's really hard to stick in using current papers in the stash when "new" is on the way but what better time to get some fun stuff done.    Tonight I'm sharing with you the remains of the awesome 2013 CTMH Halloween papers - Moonlighting!  It's time to use up the paper and complements as there's some fun new stuff coming out for 2014.   I started with a layout of the Fall Tour Stop we did in 2012 ... very fun! 

 
One of my favorite parts of this paper was the complements that came with it,  they were chipboard and oh so cool.   Check out one of the cards I used them for:
 
I only had scraps of paper left after the layout so cards
were the perfect answer to the left overs.  It's also time to use up the Slate Washi tape as more coming out!    I love when I use the papers during the time they come out and I can see the progression in my scrap books.  Hopefully I'll have some fun Halloween events to scrap this year as the new paper is adorably scary as well! 

I used some fun sketches over at sb.com from this month's July Card Sketch Challenge

CTMH Supplies:
Paper  Moonlighting
Washi Tape Slate
Sparkles


No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...