Friday, July 11, 2014

Freaky Friday

TGIF!  TGIF!  woohoo,  it's Friday, it's Friday ...I hope you've had a good week!  It's been a fun one here.  We're enjoying a few days in KY to help our youngest son move.  How fun for him, something new.  Speaking of new .... my boxes of goodies are headed East and should be arriving at my house early next week.  Even more reason to get my already fun stash depleted. 

It's Friday and that means it's time for another FUN color challenge at Color My Heart Color Dare #101.   This week we're playing with Pear, Gypsy, Sunset, and Lagoon.   This card is from MOJO Monday Sketch #353 .  I also had fun playing along at the Operation Write Home Virtual Card Making Party Challenges and this is for Sunday, 070714 Noon Challenge, make a card for a "teen".

I hope you have time to play along with some challenges this weekend!   Don't be scared, come out and play!

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Hooligans,  Stamps D1439 Spook Alley,  Ink Black, Lagoon, Gypsy, Pear and Sunset, Lagoon Houndstooth Washi Tape, Lagoon Dots

3 comments:

sarahstone said...

This is so cute and colorful! I especially love the sentiment, LOL!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

HI there!! SUCH a cutie! Love the washi and dots on this one! Great combo, Lela! :)

Becca-expressions said...

Oh...he makes me laugh! Such a funny face on this character. Thanks for adding him to my Teen Time Challenge for OWH. Love that the Color My Heart Design Team is supporting this great organization with their amazing talent and generous hearts.

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...