Sunday, July 6, 2014

Ahh Bummer... Lagoon Houndstooth

yup...it's on the CTMH Retiring List and I really like that Washi Tape.   HOWEVER,  what's really cool is there is another washi tape replacing it so ... super cool,  time to make room for some new tape.  Yup, gotta get busy using up the houndstooth.    We're also saying "see ya" to the CTMH Skylark paper pack.  I do love the colors and it's been great for Spring pages and cards.


This card is for Operation Write Home Virtual Card Making Party,  070414,  Challenge #2.  Make a Thank you card.   I used an OWH Sketch #158.   The party goes until Sunday, 070614 so if you want some fun inspiration, hop on over and jump in!  

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Skylark,  Stamps D1444 A Little Thanks,  Ink Chocolate, Lagoon, Washi Tape Lagoon Hounds Tooth, Gold Dot,  Lagoon Resin Flowers, Sparkles

1 comment:

Michelle Single said...

Love this card, especially the color combo!! Thanks for TGIF'ing with me this weekend!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...