Monday, June 23, 2014

Faith Shines Bright

Welcome Monday!  Just recently I've heard the phrase, "Each New day is a gift." Looking at it that way, even Monday's don't seem so bad.  It's a good start to the week and it's Summer now so who's complaining, LOL! 

This cute card sketch is from Viva la Verve June Week #2.   I love all the layers.  This seemed like a fun card to make for our CTMH Team Meeting this week so I made one for all of my team mates for our card swap.  I really like this Skylark paper.  I added the fun Triangle Studs for the Heart 2 Heart Week 1 Challenge, add studs. 

CTMH Supplies:  CTMH Paper Skylark, CS Lagoon,  CTMH Stamps S1311 Illuminate,  CTMH Ink Chocolate, Lagoon, Juniper,  CTMH Triangle Durables,  Quartrefoil Embossing Folder

2 comments:

LaJeania Hicks said...

I love your card. The colors are wonderful! Thanks for joining us at H2H!

Adeline E. Brill said...

Love this card and the paper pack as well! Congratulations for making it to the Top 10 on the H2H Challenge Blog.

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...