Monday, April 21, 2014

It's BACK ...

Ok, not only do I mean the Sunshine but Round #2 of our SCS "100x100" challenge!  Yes!  the 2nd round.  I did well, the first one,  I finished 184 cards, 71 different unique cards.   For all of January and February,  I had a card per day posted on my blog :)    I hope to do it again this round.  It's great for MOJO and especially using supplies.

No matter how many cards I get done for this round, I'll be happy.   My card today is inspired from this week's MOJO Monday #342.   Fun Sketch!  I hope too use it again soon as I have another idea for this one.

Supplies:  CTMH Paper Lollydoodles,  CTMH Stamps cc1020 It's Your Day,  CTMH Ink Sorbet, Slate,  CTMH Teal Sparkle Ribbon, CTMH Slate Twine, CTMH Embossing Folder Dots

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...