Friday, April 4, 2014

Come On Spring

Right now here in Ohio the weather has been so quirky it feels like Spring will never get here ... where is it?!   We had nice days near 60 then freezing temps and more snow several times, ugh!  Well,  I'm ready for Spring and going to wish for it.  Hello April! I've pulled out my flower and bird stamps and put away the snowmen for next year,  LOL!

It's Friday (YAY!) and time for another Color My Heart Color Dare #88.  The challenge colors this week are Smoothie, Buttercup, Sunset, Lagoon and Sweet Leaf.   Some of my colors are in the background as I tried a "blowing technique" for a card challenge.  I like how it turned out,  especially for this Springtime card.  It's day #94 of our 100x100 Challenge at SCS!  Come and play!

Supplies:   CTMH CS SweetLeaf, Smoothie, Lagoon,  CTMH Stamps Wonderful Charms,  CTMH Ink Cocoa,  CTMH Chevron Ribbon, CTMH Lagoon Washi Tape,  CTMH Pearl Opaques,  Embossing Folder Quatrefoil

3 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Lela, this is very cute. I love your fresh cut card. :)

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Beautiful card, Lela! These colors look so natural together on your card. Thanks for the inspiration!
:) Marie

Michelle said...

Love the soft background and the embossed layer. Such a pretty card!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...