Monday, March 3, 2014

Loving Memories

A new friend of mine over at SCS lost her DH to cancer.  I have been wanting to get a card done for her but wasn't sure what papers and what I wanted for a sympathy card.  It's a little more difficult.  I decided to use the CTMH Skylark paper and I have some new stamps.  It worked perfectly for what I wanted the card to say.    It is day 62 of the SCS "100x100" Challenge.   I was traveling so I had limited stuff but it worked and I also got the March Card Sketches at sb.com done.

Supplies:  CTMH Paper SkyLark,  CTMH Stamps D1584 Big Hug, CTMH Ink Cocoa, CTMH Sparkles Swirl,  CTMH Lagoon Washi Tape,  CTMH Trinkets Wooden Shapes, CTMH Sparkles

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...