Saturday, March 1, 2014

**Hello Illinois**

 
So...I have business meeting Monday and because of the weather, I decided to travel to Illinois early to make sure I wouldn't have to drive through freezing rain and ice.  Wow, am I glad I did.  Ice is everywhere here.  I packed a bag of fun stamping supplies and here I am, stamping away watching it snow.   Woohoo!

It's Day 60 of our SCS 100x100 Challenge.  This fun sketch is Week 4 of the February Verve Challenge.   In the LoveFest at SCS there was a doodle challenge so I decided to create my own sentiment.   Stamp on!

Supplies:  CTMH Paper Slate, Lagoon CS, LollyDoodles DSP,  CTMH Ink Cotton Candy,  CTMH Button Assortmt Pink,  CTMH Cotton Candy Washi Tape, CTMH Glitter Sparkles, CTMH Twine

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...