Sunday, February 23, 2014

Your laughter

...makes my heart smile!   Another blessed Sunday.  What a terrific weekend to just be home as we had more snow and cold.  Wow,  that Polar Vortex is slamming us with cold, yuck weather.   I guess it's good for my stamping and scrapping,  LOL!  

But COME SPRING!  I still had the bright colors from the Dream Pop paper out so I was in the mood to use that again.   This is Viva La Verve February Week 2 and it's day 54 in our SCS 100x100 Challenge.   It's going good,  that's for sure.

I hope you enjoy your weekend.

Supplies:  CTMH Paper Dream Pop,  CTMH Stamps CC1025 You Are My Happy,  CTMH Ink Black, Slate, Whisper, Cotton Candy,  CTMH Cotton Candy Washi Tape,  CTMH Slate Twine 

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

This turned out so cute. Funny story for ya. I have been hunting for the You Are My Happy sentiment stamp for like 2 months now. I forgot it was a double set in one envelope, so all this time it was right there at my feet in my embellishment caddy. Ugh. LOL

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...