Thursday, February 6, 2014

Treasure The Now

 It is with a heavy heart that I post this card as I made it in rememberance for a dear friend from SCS Kristin (aka SCS CanadianKristin).   We met on SCS in the Scrapbook thread and shared a fun friendship of posts, PM's and emails.   It was in 2007 that she sent me a VERY excited email sharing she was coming to Niagara Falls with her DH on a business trip and she wondered if I lived close enough to come up and spend a day.  It was about 5 hours but worth every minute of the drive as we laughed, talked and toured Niagara Falls together while Shawn was in his meeting.  It was an incredibly special day.   I realize that God's timing is not our timing and I thank Him for having Kristin in my life for the short time it seemed.  She was the most cheerful Momma of 4 I've ever known.  I know she would laugh and enjoy the card.

This sketch is from last week's SCS Sketch Challenge #473 and this is Day#37 for our SCS 100x100 Challenge.  Rock On!

Supplies:  CTMH Paper You Rock, CTMH Stamps D1403 Star Power, C1388 Rock Star, CTMH Ink Honey, Outdoor Denim, Olive, CTMH Outdoor Denim Ribbon, CTMH Sparkles, CTMH Dot Embossing Folder

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...