Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Snow, snow and More Snow


This Winter sure seems like a long one?  Probably just my imagination as it's still January and we'll have winter for a couple more months here in Ohio.  Just a quick stop by to drop off my card for today.  

Today's cute design is from this week's Featured Stamper #365 Challenge over on SCS.  I always head to the back of the gallery first as some of their easier cards are usually toward the back when they first started, LOL!   It's also Day 36 at SCS 100x100

Supplies:  CTMH DSP Frosted, CTMH CS Slate, Whisper, CTMH Stamps C1506 Flakey Friends, CTMH Ink Slate, Crystal Blue, CTMH Slate Twine, CTMH Sparkles

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...