Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hey Foxy

LOL!  I didn't think I would like these stamps but my New February SOTM came this weekend and these stamps are adorable IRL!   I hope you get a set before February is over!  

The sketch is from Viva La Verve February Week 1.   I have to admit,  I was inspired by this card from Anya on the DT Team.  The colors for this week were gray, red and pink which worked. 

It's Day 42 of our SCS 100x100 Challenge.  

Supplies:  CTMH Paper Lolly-Doodles, CS Slate,  CTMH Stamps S1402 Wild About Love, CTMH Ink Slate, Ruby, Cotton Candy,  CTMH Twine Slate,  CTMH Button Assrtmt Pink,  CTMH Embossing Folder Dots

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh how darling! What a sweet card!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...