Saturday, February 1, 2014

Fun In February

Woohoo!   I made it all 31 days in January posting to my blog a new card every day and I made it for the first 31 days of our SCS 100x100 Challenge.   It's been really fun and I'm especially excited to be feeling like I'm really using my stash without having to buy new ... of course, there's a new CTMH Catty out today so we'll see how my resolve holds up ... BUT... I did get 100 cards done already as I made some duplicates for weekly mailing.   I do however want to get 100 different cards done for the challenge so I'm going to keep going.   This sketch design is Viva La Verve January Week 4 

Welcome February!

Supplies:  CTMH Claire DSP, Outdoor Denim, Blush & Sunset CS,  CTMH Stamps Card Chatter - Love,  CTMH Ink Outdoor Denim, Sunset, CTMH Button Assrtmt Blue, CTMH Twine Sunset, CTMH Quatrefoil Emboss Folder

3 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

This is very pretty, Lela. I need to get busy with my Claire layouts. Haven't even started them yet.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Such a pretty card!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Just love those buttons!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...