Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Thinking of Hearts

Awww... I'm not quite ready to start making Valentine Cards but it's coming soon!  I hope to Celebrate Hearts in February.   This however seemed like a fun card to make as a "pre-Valentine".  Unfortunately,  my snowmen are still applicable here in Ohio cuz' it's snowing again but that's ok because teamed up with some red and pink and this little snow guy becomes irresistible.  Lovin' the CTMH Washi Tape too!

Today's card is from this week's Mojo Monday #328 sketch.  This card also works for this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge - "Give Me a C-T-M-H".  I used "C - Cotton Candy Ink, T - Twine, M - Mojo Monday Sketch, H - H2H Challenge".   Can you believe it? Day #15 for our "100 cards in 100 days" Challenge at SCS. 

Enjoy!

Supplies:  CTMH Cardstock Slate, Ruby, Cotton Candy, DSP Frosted,  CTMH Stamps C1506 Flakey Friends, CTMH Ink Black, Cotton Candy,  CTMH Washi Tapes, CTMH Slate Twine, CTMH Pink Dots

2 comments:

S`andra V. said...

Great card and I love this little snowman. I'll continue to use him as long as it's winter, we could get flurries up to April...LOL!!!

Love your interpretation on the H2H Challenge. Really love the colors too. Great Job.
Thanks for playing along with us at H2H weekly Challenges.
Sandra V.~ H2H Monthly Scrapbooking Challenge

Brandi said...

Very cute card, I love it! Great way to use up some CTMH and show some CTMH pride! Thanks for playing along at Heart 2 Heart

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...