Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!


Yeah,  I know I should have made a Birthday Card for today's post BUT ... I really wanted to use these stamps I dug out that hadn't seen ink yet.  I will be in Nashville for a couple days so I'm thinking nicer weather and no snow?   Let's hope so! 

This is Day #21 of our "100x100" challenge over at SCS and this card sketch is for Mojo Monday #329.   Enjoy! 

Supplies:  CTMH Paper Dotty For You,  CTMH Stamps B1434 You Only Live Once, CTMH Ink Slate, Pear, Sunset,  CTMH Sparkle Ribbon Teal,  CTMH Opaques Pearl

1 comment:

Kristine Porter said...

Gorgeous!! I love the Dotty for You papers plus the Kraft. Beautifully done!!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...