Tuesday, January 7, 2014

For You

Okay, I admit it ... I have several cute Birthday Stamps and I rarely make Bday cards!  Gasp!  What's up with that?   For some reason,  they just never get done at my house.   I guess I should make all "belated" Bday cards and then there wouldn't be any pressure to get them sent on time?  LOL! 

This is from the Verve Jan #1 Sketch.   I used both the colors and the sketch.  This is also Day #7 of our SCS Challenge  {{100x100}}.  Believe it or not,  I got all 7 days done and posted so far --- yay me!

Supplies:  CTMH and Ink Crystal Blue, Cranberry, Chocolate,  CTMH Stamps D1407 Piece of Cake, B1332 Good Times,  CTMH Chevron Ribbon Cranberry, CTMH Sparkle Ribbon Red, CTMH Sparkles Red

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just darling!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Love what you did with this sketch! congrats on all the cardmaking and posting you've done this week.
:) Marie

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...