Monday, July 29, 2013

The Excitement is Building!

Woohoo!  It's almost CTMH New Idea Book Time ... tick, tick, tick until August 1!  Today I've grabbed some fun leftovers from convention from the new paper pack Sarita.

Happy Monday and What a FUN challenge we have for you today at ABC Challenge Blog #38!  Grab your closest scraps and come up with a quick and easy card.  It doesn't even have to be quick and easy but scraps are everywhere and they make really cute cards.   Tonight I was scrappin' so I just grabbed the leftovers and put them together for a card - nice!    I hope you'll come and play this week ....

Supplies:  CTMH Sarita, CTMH Stamps M1029 A True Thank You, CTMH Ink Gypsy, Outdoor Denim, CTMH Lagoon Houndstooth Washi Tape, CTMH Sparkles

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...