Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Ahhhh .... Holiday Time

I LOVE ... LOVE....LOVE the evenings before a holiday ... or in other words .... a day off!  Woohoo!  It feels like Friday but even better, it's Wednesday and tomorrow is going to be a fun day of scrapping, stamping and celebrating!   Yay Freedom, what a GREAT Blessing to Celebrate :)


Tonight, though it was time to scrap ...  I was playing in a challenge over at Friends That Scrap to create pages from a lovely picture of lavenders and pinks.  The layout is inspired from a Scraplift Challenge at sb.com.   These are some picts I snapped on a trip in Louisville.   It was such a beautiful Spring day!

Supplies:  CTMH Daydream Paper Pack,  CTMH Pink Button Assortment, Cricut Cart April Showers

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...