Friday, May 17, 2013

Another Friday of Fun!

I love Friday's ,  esp this week.  I was on vacation last week as it is almost as if you need vacation to recover from vacation, LOL!   What's so incredibly fun is that we had a TERRIFIC time being away and are already looking forward to more family fun together soon.   It reminded me of last year and my Nephew's Graduation Party.   He went into the Navy so I wanted to use the fun CTMH Tommy Papers to scrap the pictures.   This week's Color My Heart Color Dare #43 Inspiration was JUST PERFECT - Cranberry, Honey and Outdoor Denim!    I hope you will come and play!

 Supplies:   CTMH Tommy Paper Pack & Stickease,  Ink CTMH Honey, Outdoor Denim,  CTMH Sparkles Red

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...