Sunday, January 13, 2013

i wuv you tweetie pie

Today was such a nice day.   My DH took me out to breakfast at Waffle House to celebrate my first 2 weeks of sticking to my eating/workout plan.   He knows I've been working hard and I wanted to fit in a "treat" at my fave breakfast spot.   I *almost* talked him into letting me take picts,  LOL!   It was then time for some of those "errands" you just put off ... like returns.   We ended up at Kohls for house stuff.  I know that none of this was his favorite things to do but he was so willing to be a good sport.   I went last night scrapbooking with GF and I leave tomorrow for business so he was just hanging out with me today and that was really nice.   I guess after 25 years of marriage,  sometimes just hanging out is really nice...wuv U!

This Sketch is this weeks Mojo Monday #275 .   When I first saw the sketch I just wasn't sure what I was doing but you're getting a "sneak peek" of our ABC Challenge Card for this week which was my Inspiration for this card.   I used birds for our Fly Away Challenge at FTS.  

Supplies:  CTMH Tulip, White & Black CS,  CTMH Stamps c1396 Love Birds,  CTMH Ink Black, Tulip,  CTMH Opaques Black Pearl,  CB Emboss Folder, Misc Ribbon

1 comment:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

I love the vibrancy of this card! The dry embossing contributes a wonderful texture also. Nicely done, Lela!
:) Marie

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...